[Tutorial] How to Install themes on your iPhone without a jailbreak11:31 AM
1) Visit the iSkin web page in Safari on the iOS device you wish to theme.
2) Scroll down and tap on the Browse all themes button to reveal a list of themes to pick from:
3) Pick a theme you want to install. We’ll be using the Midnight theme by citydog123 for our example.
4) Now you’ll want to tap on the Application icons button. This section lets you select what apps you want to theme on your Home screen.
5) Tap on every one of the app icons that you want to theme to select them, and make sure to give each app the name that you want it to have from the text fields that appear at the right of every app icon.
6) When you’re happy with the selection you’ve made and the names you’ve created, scroll all the way down and tap on the Install icons button.
7) A prompt box will tell you to wait a few seconds while the installation takes place, and then you’ll be asked to install a configuration profile.
8) Continue by clicking on the blue Install button.
9) If you have a passcode, enter it and then tap on the blue Install button once again. Then, tap on the red Install button to confirm.
10) Once installed, tap on the blue Done button and you’ll be returned to Safari.
11) Once back in Safari, it’ll only take moments before the theme pack is installed on your Home screen. You’ll know things are going good if a green box is displayed that says Installation in progress… in it.
12) Wait a moment and then go to your Home screen and scroll to the last page. You’ll see all your new themed app icons:
More info about iSkin:
Most of the themes are easy to download without creating an iSkin account, but some of them are premium and you’ll be asked to make a free iSkin account.
iSkin isn’t a perfect theming platform, but nevertheless, the ability to add themed app icons to your Home screen without a jailbreak is something that some people are going to really enjoy.